15 weird and funny things that happen only in Pakistan.
Pakistan is no doubt one of the most amazing countries in the world. We love it for its beauty, for the warmth that it provides and of course because this is where we belong. We’re proud to be a part of this crazy nation who is so genius and has got solution for every problem that originates and causes trouble. We Pakistanis are not the kind of people who accept defeats easily. We brain-storm, we fight and we find the solutions of our problems (which sometimes turn out to be extremely hilarious and give hysterics of laughter).
We own duplicates for everything (and when I say everything i really mean it). Don’t forget desi Ranbir Kapoor, Salman Khan and Mr. Bean.
Also, we are the ‘super-dheet’ kind of people who ignore warnings and act like ‘khatron k khilari’ and we brush every disturbing thought with the famous line:
Yar jo hoga, dekha jaye ga.
Here are a few funny and weird things that you can be lucky enough to witness ONLY in Pakistan:
- “Baaji, apna duppata andar krlein!”
Many of us view this spectacle while traveling. ‘Concerned’ mard hazraat find it their duty to inform women to keep their dupatta inside which has been hanging out and enjoying fresh air since the start of journey.
2. This is for all ‘chick’ lovers out there.
You would’ve surely not seen this spectacular offer in any other part of the world.
3. A great public message, right?
So, what will you prefer?
4. And you always thought only vehicles had spare parts…
5. Ow ohhh?!
Nothing is impossible, right???
6. Taking social media to the next level…
7. This one sounds too cool, no?
Try this kulfi for sharing your ‘dil ki baat’.
8. Goosebumps are a must after reading this one.
9. Because no pakistani can resist pakoras. Pakoras are love.
10. Dabang dabang dabanggg…
11. Umm… baby ko ice cream pasand hy?!
12. This is the best chatpata chooran in town, I bet!
13. Especially for facebook lovers…
14. Sudden plans and ideas are the best and so is this ‘sudden VIP hotel’.
Last but not the least:
15. Because we don’t believe in ‘Please don’t disturb’ kind of stuff.
So, what do you think about all these unique pictures? Aren’t you feeling silly and crazy? You would’ve surely loved the creativity, sense of humour and awesomeness. Proud to be a pakistani, right?