By Major General Nusrat Naeem (Retd.)
“USA pulls out of Iran nuclear deal”
– EU will not pull out.
– UK, France and Germany support the deal, they express regrets.
– USA tells France, Germany and UK to drastically scale down trade with Iran.
– Turkey refuses to cut down trade with Iran.
– China remains silent.
– Russia disappointed.
– Iran says it will abide by deal. Claims it to be American blunder.
– Iranian FM to go on diplomatic offensive.
– Iranian Revolutionary Guards Comd. says we will give America a bloody nose.
– Israel and its closet ally Saudi Arabia welcome Trump’s decision.
– UN Secretary General urges all parties to abide by JOACP.
- Report prepared by Israeli Intelligence may be partially true but it is essentially a trumped up document which facilitated Trump’s decision making.
- If Israeli report is partially true (which logically should be as any government undergoing such a pressure would prepare a backup plan) than worst is about to come.
- Opening up of trade with Iran by West would have facilitated penetration by CIA and Mossad.
- Extreme pressure would logically force Iran to accelerate its efforts to develop “bomb in the basement”.
- Given the analysis of Iranian progress and capability to develop bomb a physical action by joint US and Israeli forces may come sooner than later.
- More so looking at the past no amount of pressure dissuaded Iran to make this progress no matter what. If pressure is exerted, Iran is unlikely to abandon its nuclear program.
- Iran’s allies i.e. Russia, Turkey and Syria will be able to do nothing significant other than speeding up military supplies now onward.
– What are the bases USA can use to direct its activities against Iran?
* Its own Naval fleets.
* May be Afghanistan.
– What needs to be done to Iran physically by USA?
* Air and missile precision attacks on all its nuclear facilities.
– What can be done to Iran?
* USA will apply extreme economic and trade sanctions to bring down Iranian economy
* It was blockade Iran.
* It will impose sanctions in all companies (including Western companies) doing trade with Iran.
* Attack Iranian supported and Iranian facilities all over the world
* In conjunction with Israel, attack all military and nuclear known and suspected facilities.
– What can Iran do in case of being attacked?
* Expedite destabilization of KSA.
* Fire its Missiles at Israel and KSA using soil of Iraq, Syria and Yemen.
* Use its suicide brigade at all available US targets in surroundings including Afghanistan.
* Speedup development of its “bomb”.
– What are its implications on the region?
* Pakistan may not be sucked in but reaction against US embassy etc. may come.
* In Afghanistan, Iranian allies may react.
* Pakistan’s airspace may be violated thus creating difficulties in the region.
* KSA would expect physical support if attacked.
* USA and KSA will expect more than diplomatic neutrality from Pakistan.
THESE ARE TESTING TIMES IN ASIA, SPECIALLY THE REGION. PAKISTAN HAS TO BUCKLE UP TO HANDLE THE ACTION AND RESPONSE.
P.s.: We are proud to publish this exclusive and unique analysis of the author for Baaghi.tv.