There are mostly some facts that remain unveiled due to negligence and ignorance.
Baaghi TV therefore, brings to you the facts that remained hidden through out time and that one should know.
- If you want to get rid of dandruff, boil beetroot in water and then massage that water into your scalp each night.
- It is also said that cherries can kill the cancer cells in body.
- Laughing on tickling is a panic response however, you do not feel real danger when you tickle yourself and therefore, you do not laugh.
- When you love someone, your brain overlooks the flaws of the person you are in love with and make it harder to leave them even after they have hurt you. It is also a reason that the person seems perfect to you.
- You brain and your stomach are in continuous contact with each other and that is why some emotions affect the stomach physically. As in case of stress or anxiety, the stomach rejects to digest the food properly. Moreover, in mentally sick situation, this is a reason because of which a person do not like to eat anything.
- The fear of vegetables is knows as lachanophobia. It also causes a person in a condition of sweating and stricken with panic attacks.
- Human beings also have a second brain in their guts which is called the Enteric Nervous System. The term ‘gut feeling’ also comes from the same logic.
- Honeybee workers have to visit almost 2 million flowers in order to make one pound of honey. It is not an easy task however, the bees have to repeat it regularly to make honey.
- There is a volcano named ‘Kawah Ijen Volcano’ that emits a lava of blue color. The scenario attracts the sight and so is captured beautifully by the photographers. The lava is escaped at gaseous state from the crater on Java Island in Indonesia and burns when comes in contact with air, it also liquefies and runs in rivers of blue flames.
- The number ’57’ on the Heinz ketchup bottle actually represents the number of pickle types that the company once had.
- The closest relative of whale is hippopotamus.
- The solar system takes 225-million-year to go around the milky way. When the earth was in its current position last time, dinosaurs had just started to roam the earth.