From the rom-com favorites like Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan to the critical sweethearts, Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley cooper, Hollywood has brought forward some of the best on-screen couples and we have all heart eyes for them. It is always a delight to see a movie featuring your favorite Hollywood stars and thanks God for the habit Hollywood has of pairing such couples together repetitively.
So through this list, let’s take a look at some of the most iconic Hollywood couples of all time:
- Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan In 1990, we were first introduced to the power couple of Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan in the movie ‘Joe Versus The Volcano,’ they have been friends for years and have even been seen together in two other movies over the years and then finally reunited on the big screen in 2015 when they were cast together in the movie ‘Ithaca.’
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet‘Titanic’ gave us an infamous couple of Jack and Rose and we can never forget the two darlings in the 1997 hit movie. The couple has remained close friends ever since and still have the sweetest things to say about each other. After a decade of their big hit, the two were seen together on the big screen again in the 2008’s ‘Revolutionary Road.’
- Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaugheyKate Hudson hardly lost Matthew McConaughey in any short amount of time. The two played sparring lovers in ‘How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days’ in 2003 and were seen again as a reinvigorated couple in the 2008 movie ‘Fool’s Gold.’
- Richard Gere and Julia Roberts A famed couple, the two played Edward and Vivian in the 1990’s ‘Pretty Woman.’ Then almost after a decade, in 1999, the couple was seen running down the aisle in the ‘Runaway Bride.’
- Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone These two have made audiences fall in love with their on-screen chemistry in the 2011 movie ‘Crazy, Stupid Love.’ They also worked together in the 2013’s ‘Gangster Squad’ and most recently in the 2016’s musical ‘La La Land,’ for which both got Oscar nominations and Stone even managed to win.
Renee Zellweger and Colin Firth Renee Zellweger and Colin Firth’s acting as Bridget and Mark in 2001’s ‘Bridget Jone’s Diary’ became so successful that it inspired two more sequels: ‘Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason’ in 2004 and ‘Bridget Jones’s Baby’ in 2016.
- Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler couple first made movie magic together in the 1998 movie ‘The Wedding Singer.’ We saw them fall in love again in the 2004’s ’50 First Dates’ and they continued the love in 2014 with ‘Blended.’
- Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley CooperThis couple was quick in giving Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan a run for their money when they racked up four titles together in four years. They made their duo debut in the Oscar-winning ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ in 2012, going on to appear in ‘American Hustle’ in 2013, ‘Serena’ in 2014 and ‘Joy’ in 2015.
- Woody Allen and Diane Keaton The notable collaboration of the two is most famous for their 1977’s Annie Hall, though have also appeared together in certain other movies including; ‘Play It Again, Sam’ in 1972, ‘Sleeper’ 1973, ‘Love And Death’ in 1975, ‘Manhattan’ in 1979 and Manhattan Murder Mystery of 1993.
Jon Hamm and Kristen WiigThese two sweethearts were an on-screen couple twice in 2011, once when they played Ben and Missy in ‘Friends With Kids’ and later when they played Ted and Annie in ‘Bridesmaid.’