SleepingInAirports’s surverys every year about the ranking of airports are much awaited by most of the travelers of the world. The rankings are assigned according to the results of the surveys based on facilities, services, cleanliness, customer services, comfort and other experiences faced by the travelers at the airport terminals.
The negative feedback given by the travelers determine which airport grades on which position. The worst experiences with regard to the enjoyability at terminals, comfort zones, rest chairs, eateries and other facilities of the travelers have been recorded in order to create this ranking.
A higher level patience has been suggested by the travelers while you have got a chance to be at one of the following airports.
The best 10 airports in Asia for 2015 for overall experience of travelers at the airports conducted after survey and voting are as follow:
1. Singapore Changi International Airport, Singapore (SIN)
2. Seoul Incheon International Airport, South Korea (ICN)
3. Tokyo Haneda International Airport, Japan (HND)
4. Taipei Taoyuan International Airport, Taiwan (TPE)
5. Hong Kong International Airport, Hong Kong (HKG)
6. Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia (KUL)
7. Osaka Kansai International Airport, Japan (KIX)
8. New Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport, India (DEL)
9. Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, India (HYD)
10. Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, India (BOM)