ISLAMABAD/KARACHI: State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has announced that it will provide new currency notes ahead of Eid-ul-Fitr and the process will start from June 12 and end on June 23.
HOW YOU CAN GET NEW CURRENCY NOTES
- Send Your National Identity Card Number <space> Bank Branch ID to 8877
- You will get a transaction number, a date and branch address in the reply.
- On the given date, you have to reach bank with the SBP message, original NIC and a photocopy of the same to get the notes.
- Everyone will get 3 packets of 10 rupee notes while one packet 0f Rs50 and Rs100 notes.
Quota Per Person:
The quote comprises of 3 notes of Rs. 10 and 2 packets each of Rs. 50 and Rs. 100 notes.
Points to be Noted:
- SMS messages will be charged at Rs. 1.5+ tax
- One person can only avail the service once during the whole month of Ramzan
- One mobile number can only be used with one CNIC. Every person would need to use separate mobile numbers.
- In case the date to visit the branch is missed, the transaction will become invalid.
- Bank branch codes and State Bank’s Branch IDs are different.
Good Luck and Advance Eid Mubarak to all from Baaghi.tv