Maryam Nawaz’s Social Media cell has been activated to rescue Cyril Almeida from the perils of Twitter where he has been facing humiliation from the day he broke the story to malign Pakistan’s military.
- He wrote the article at the behest of the ruling political party’s Strategic Media Cell.
- Aim of the article was to send the military on the back foot.
- On one hand, India is pressurizing Pakistan’s military with the self-claimed surgical strikes, on the other hand PML-N is doing the same through media.
- The hashtag #StandWithCyril has been launched on Twitter by users that run campaigns for PML-N.
- These Twitter users answer directly to Maryam Nawaz.
- Some examples with proofs are:
- @wajidrm: Runs pro PML-N trends almost on a daily basis. Proof.
- @ThePreCambrian : Runs pro PML-N trends almost on a daily basis. Proof.
- @_TaNoLi1 : Ran anti PTI trend on 30 Sep 2016. Proof.
- @Arsie555 : Ran pro Nawaz Sharif trend on 21 Sep 2016. Proof.
- Numerous more can be found peddling the hashtag here.
— مرزاجوادمقصودبیگ (@ThePreCambrian) October 10, 2016
ہیر نہ کوئی پھیر
اصلی خالص اور ودیا#11MayYoumESher
— مرزاجوادمقصودبیگ (@ThePreCambrian) May 11, 2015
— Arslan Shahid (@Arsie555) October 10, 2016
— Arslan Shahid (@Arsie555) September 30, 2016
— Wajid Rasul (@wajidrm) October 10, 2016
— Wajid Rasul (@wajidrm) July 21, 2016
This Article first published on Azhar Ayaz WordPress Blog