Beauty is God gifted but to maintain it is in the hand of a human. Women are seemingly more curious about their beauty and health than men and besides other beauty-related problems, a big problem for them are blackheads.
The blackheads usually occur when the pores become clogged with excess sebum and dead skin cells.
- The ingredients to cure the blackheads are all in your kitchen and you just need to grab lemon, salt and warm water from your cooking place. Mix together 1 tablespoon of salt with 1 teaspoon warm water and half a teaspoon lemon juice. Now take a warm wash towel and wipe your skin in a circular motion using that. When it cools down, reheat and continue. Salt is very important ingredient to clear your pores and the acid of lemon juice will brighten the skin. Keep the mixture on your skin for at least 5 minutes after massaging and then wash it off with cold water.
- In case you are not satisfied with the first tip then try the others too. Take a few drops of olive oil and warm water and rub that on your face for at least 20 minutes and then take a warm wet towel and wrap it on your face for about 2-3 minutes. Later, wipe your face with the same towel. You need to do that every night in order to get rid off the blackheads permanently.
- Take a cup of hot milk and keep one tablespoon of red lentil in it over night and make a fine past of it in morning. Apply that on your face gently for 30 minutes. Take a drop of olive oil and rub your screen to scrub off the mask. Repeat the procedure thrice a week.
- Mix some yogurt with turmeric and make a thick paste to apply on your face as a mask. Let it dry completely and scrub it off gently. In order to get rid of the blackheads, you need to repeat the procedure at least four times a week.
- Mix an appropriate quantity of lime with salt and rub on your face gently for at least 20 minutes and then wash it off using chilled water. Do it thrice a week and make the blackheads inaccessible to you.