FIR registered against culprit involved in blast targeting of Sardar Raza

0

Quetta: On Tuesday an FIR was registered against unknown culprit at the Civil Line police station involved in the blast targeting allegedly on Adviser to Chief Minister on Education Sardar Raza Mohammad Barech vehicle in Quetta on Joint Road, according to the reports from a private news channel.

The case of blast at the vehicle of Sardar Raza Mohammad Barech according to the police has been registered on the complaint of a badly injured citizen against the unknown miscreants.

The FIR also includes the explosives act, attempted murder and anti terrorism, whereas no arrest has been done uptil now.

During the explosion chief minister and his driver remained unhurt. It was also mentioned that on Tuesday, sardar raza narrowly escaped on Joint Road in an explosion.

Police said the explosion in the passenger bus was carried through a timed device and at least six kilograms of explosives were placed on the roof of the bus.

The explosion came as night fell and people working in central Quetta left for their homes in the outskirts of the city.

Recently, An FIR has been registered against Wednesday night’s bomb blast on Prince Road,Quetta which injured more than 36 people.

According to police, the case was registered at the City Police Station on the complaint of the SHO Mohammad Aslam, under sections of the anti terrorist act against unknown terrorists. Investigations have began, however no one has been arrested so far.

Unidentified militants killed an on duty policeman on Quetta’s troubled Sariab Road earlier.

Police sources said that motorcycle-riding assailants opened fire on a police head constable killing him on the spot.

Frontier Corps (FC) and police personnel reached the spot soon after the incident and shifted the policeman’s body to Civil Hospital Quetta for autopsy.

The incident occurred a day after a deadly blast ripped through a local bus in the same area of the city killing 11 people and injuring around a dozen.

Police have registered a case against an unknown accused in connection with the Sariab road, blast which left at least 11 people dead in Baluchistan’s provincial capital.

Around two dozen people sustained injuries in the blast that ripped through a local bus in one of Quetta’s busiest and sensitive areas late on Monday.

The Spokesman for Quetta police, Javed Gharsheen said the case was registered under the Anti-Terrorism Act and the Explosive Act against the unknown terrorists by Station House Officer (SHO) Sariab police station.

Police and other law enforcement agencies personnel conducted late night raids in Sariab Road area and other parts of Quetta.

 

Comments

comments

Share.

Leave A Reply