Regular white or brown vinegar does not contain any of the health-promoting properties that are found in apple cider vinegar. This type of vinegar has been put through rigorous distilling and processing and in the process all of its nutrients are stripped away. Raw organic apple cider vinegar is made up of living bacteria that is beneficial to health.
Here are just a few amazing nutritional facts about this fermented drink:
- Apple cider vinegar contains potassium that helps keep teeth strong, prevents hair loss and remedies a runny nose.
- Apple cider vinegar contains pectin that keep blood pressure regular and can reduce “bad’ cholesterol.
- Apple cider vinegar contains malic acid which makes it a good defense against viruses, bacteria and fungus.
- Apple cider vinegar contains calcium which helps keep our teeth and bones strong and healthy.
- Apple cider vinegar contains ash which normalizes your body’s pH and maintains a healthy alkaline state.
- Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid what reduces the speed at which sugar enters the blood after a meal.
- Apple cider vinegar contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E
Apple cider vinegar is equally as effective when taken internally as when it is applied to the skin externally.