Let’s all admit that the Harry Potter movie-series were a literal craze and a major source of addiction for all of us. I mean the novel-turned-movie had convinced us that we were a part of Hogwarts and perhaps Hagrid had just forgotten to deliver our Hogwarts letter, but in 2011, with the end of the series, all of our endeavors of venturing into something new related to Hogwarts came to an end. However, this did not stop us from having several movie marathons of binge-watching these beloved movie series at home whilst narrating every next line since you know them by heart better than the references that you have memorized for your final exams.
Therefore, we provide you here with a list of all the Harry Potter movies rated from the best to the least according to the popular vote.
Take a look:
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part 2 (96%) This movie was very emotional as not only was it the final movie of the series, not only had Harry now grown up completely but the part where we see Snape’s memories was heart touching, a viewer commented: “When I saw this scene at the theater everyone was silenced during this moment. I could see tears in people’s eyes. and no one said a word. There was just silence everywhere around and tears. when the movie came to an end and I walked out of the theater, I realized this was my life; not a part of my life but really my life. It’s not easy to convey in words but this movie taught us that love surpasses all. We all live because we have hope, we all love because it makes us who we are, you can’t just feel the way everyone felt for every character in the series. I grew up with Harry Potter, we all did, even when I am old if someone asks me, after all, this time. I will have just one answer: Always.”
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (91%)This iconic movie gave us one of the most legendary lines, like a fan says: “Turn to page 394″ I love how iconic this line is.”
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (88%)With the Triwizard Tournament came to the greatest oxymoron of all time: “Harry, shoves teachers aside, did you Runs across the room in fury, PUT YOUR NAME, slams harry into wall INTO THE GOBLET OF FIRE?” Dumbledore asked calmly.”
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (84%) This was honestly a very sentimental and intense movie as a viewer writes:
“They pulled off the dark tone of the movie so well and it was so fun to watch, definitely one of the best harry potter movies.”
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (82%)This movie starring the trio as small little kids give us all the feels and Molly and Arthur Weasley gave us a relatable family moment when Arthur said: “how did it go?” And Molly slaps him and he’s like “oh.. Boys, that was very wrong of you,” we all laughed so hard at this!
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (80%) This movie gave us the first experience of Hogwarts and who would have known then that 10 years later, we would group up with Harry throughout his journey. A fan wrote: “10 years of watching these classic Harry Potter films including the first one that started it all. I enjoy the Harry Potter series. It’s magic, it’s educational, and of course, it’s a magical adventure. It captures from J.K Rowling’s adaptation and turn something that it’s actually a brilliant fantasy film.”
- Harry Potter and Deathly Hollows- Part 1 (78%)We were all sad when this part came out, no it wasn’t because it was only half of the actual novel (well yes that was a reason as well), but mainly because we were nearing the end. I hope we can all find such inspiration in our lives as well;) “Voldemort: Why do you live? Harry: Because I have something worth living for.”
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (78%)This sequel actually left us all in tears, and still does, when we watch the death of Sirius almost wishing it never happened. A fan expressed: “The depth of this scene when everything went silent and how Harry was yelling in despair and chased after the lady who killed his only real family member. And knowing how terrible of a spell Crucio was; he did it anyway in his anger and grief. Amazing, I get chills when I watch this.” Though this movie is the least favored, it still has a fair amount of likes, so basically, all the Harry Potter movies, are extremely beloved and popular, may it be the least favorite one.