Foods to Boost Mood:
1. Organic, Cage-Free Eggs: yolk is full of Vitamin D, antioxidants, like beta carotene, and Vitamin E
2. Walnuts: contain omega-3 fatty acids, great source of selenium
3. Flax Seeds: great source of omega-3 fatty acids
4. Berries: high in antioxidants
Nutrients to Boost Mood:
1. Vitamin D3
-The sun is the best source of Vitamin D.
-Just 20 minutes of sunshine exposure provides the body with 20,000 IU of Vitamin D
-Vitamin D is also important for hormone balance and immunity.
-Supplementing Axe Naturals Omega D3 with Astaxanthin
1. Eat plenty of “mood-boosting foods,” like eggs, walnuts, flax seeds, and beans.
2. Get plenty of sunshine each day.
3. Supplement with healthy omega-3 fish oil and Vitamin D
4. Write down things that stress and depress you and things that bring you joy. Incorporate the activities that bring you joy into your daily routine and eliminate the things that cause you stress.