Negatives of Bananas:
1. Bananas contain a lot of sugar, very little protein, and no healthy fat.
-1 medium-sized bananas contains 27 grams of carbohydrates, 14 grams of which are sugar, only 1 gram of protein, and 0 grams of fat.
-Bananas, when eaten alone, may affect blood sugar levels.
-Bananas are higher on the glycemic index, so they tend to affect insulin and blood sugar more than other fruits, such as berries.
Benefits of Bananas:
1. Bananas are one of the most potassium-rich foods in the world.
2. Bananas are rich in electrolytes to help fuel the cells.
-1 banana contains 500 milligrams of potassium and 32 milligrams of magnesium.
3. Bananas are lower on the glycemic index and have a lower amount of carbohydrates than whole grains.
4. Bananas are a great source of fiber.
5. Bananas are real food- unprocessed and unhybridized.